Before you "google" it...
- CHECK your rubric for all information your teacher expects you to research.
- What is the setting / scene that is being depicted?
- What might the title of the painting suggest about the scene?
- Who is the artist? (Did they have a purpose or goal for doing this painting?)
- FINAL PROJECT IDEAS
- Check your RUBRIC FIRST for detailed expectations
- PLAY: Reader's Theater with the Painting: Create a short dialogue of what happened immediately BEFORE-DURING-AFTER and then read/perform it for your classmates.